Tails of the Sea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Map of TailiaThu Oct 24, 2019 9:18 pmlemongrass
Sweet, Sweet, Honey BadgerThu Oct 24, 2019 5:41 pmHoney Badger
The BasicsThu Oct 24, 2019 4:56 pmlemongrass
Hello there!Thu Oct 24, 2019 4:50 pmFoxDawn
Seafaring ShipsThu Oct 24, 2019 4:12 pmlemongrass
introduction time!!Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:34 pmHolly
Yes, like the treeThu Oct 24, 2019 1:44 pmAspen
wElP wHeN lIfE gIvEs YoU lEmOnSThu Oct 24, 2019 12:47 pmlemongrass
Welcome & Introduction RulesThu Oct 24, 2019 12:37 pmlemongrass
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Go down
Honey Badger
Honey Badger

Sweet, Sweet, Honey Badger Empty Sweet, Sweet, Honey Badger

Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:41 pm
Hello~ My name is Badger - but recently I've been known as Honey due to the addition of the prefix to my username.

Going by either she/her or them/them mostly (honestly, I am pretty cool with any pronouns, those are just the ones I 'pick' when I need a label) I've found my way here from WCC as most folks, always had a fondness for animals and when approached about joining, I was quick to accept and offer my serve as a moderator. If there is one thing I am known for, it is perhaps my speed when it comes to posting - often being on top of it and always eager to throw myself at more topics...And so I suspect I won't have much trouble balancing both TotS and WCC. 

As for my interests, I'm a gamer mostly - tending to stick with older titles due to a lack of money...I'm also a writer (of course) and an artist - mostly focusing on fanfics and fanart unless its for sites such as these. Pokemon, Digimon, cats, dragons, ponies...I tend to draw a lot of creatures to be sure but when it comes to writing with fanfics, its either Pokemon...Or whatever has my interest. A bit of a fandom hopper, I am prone to dropping interests in things but my recent love has been for the company Rooster Teeth, being nearly two years in the fandom. My main focus when it comes to Rooster Teeth tends to be whatever animated show is airing or about to (Currently RWBY, but my other two mains are Camp Camp and Red vs Blue) but also Achievement Hunter. Currently my main 'fanfic' focus is RWBY but I have a couple RvB ones I want to write/finish writing.

I also play Dungeon and Dragons sometimes and am into Critical Role but I will admit the only thing that keeps me from 'hopping' from CR is the fact that fact that I got my sister into it and we watch it weekly together.

All in all, I am a nerd who is quick to ramble about what I have interests in, even if they can change rather quickly, and also with nothing but free time on my hands, I am eager to make lists on just about anything.

Oh, I am also asexual/aromantic but I don't know how much that matters but its a thing I am proud of - I'm happy with my friendships and simply am not interested in romance (on another note, this kinnnnda links with my characters in that I am not quick to look for partners for them because I simply don't really get love and stuff and its hard for me to RP)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum