Tails of the Sea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Map of TailiaThu Oct 24, 2019 9:18 pmlemongrass
Sweet, Sweet, Honey BadgerThu Oct 24, 2019 5:41 pmHoney Badger
The BasicsThu Oct 24, 2019 4:56 pmlemongrass
Hello there!Thu Oct 24, 2019 4:50 pmFoxDawn
Seafaring ShipsThu Oct 24, 2019 4:12 pmlemongrass
introduction time!!Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:34 pmHolly
Yes, like the treeThu Oct 24, 2019 1:44 pmAspen
wElP wHeN lIfE gIvEs YoU lEmOnSThu Oct 24, 2019 12:47 pmlemongrass
Welcome & Introduction RulesThu Oct 24, 2019 12:37 pmlemongrass
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Go down
lemongrass
lemongrass
Admin
https://tailsofthesea.forumotion.com

wElP wHeN lIfE gIvEs YoU lEmOnS Empty wElP wHeN lIfE gIvEs YoU lEmOnS

Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:47 pm
Hi there! I'm lemongrass! (or just lemon for short)

I'm the founder and creator of Tails of the Sea, and am so excited to meet you all!
I came from Warrior Clan Cats, a cat roleplaying forum, and branched off to create this one! I'm happy to roleplay with anyone who wants a friend or a writing partner.

I'm 20 years old, and am a massive nerd. I play tons of videogames, on PC and PS4 alike. Skyrim, LittleBigPlanet, Pokemon, and Minecraft are some of my favorites. I also am a huge art lover, and will constantly be drawing wherever you find me at. My teachers used to yell at me in high school for doodling all over my homework. Thankfully those days are over, and I'm now a college graduate with an Associates in Graphic Design. I do freelance work as of now, but would like to find a more stable graphic design position in the future.

Summer is my favorite season, and I love to be outdoors. Climbing trees, walking barefoot, smelling the flowers, etc. I'd live in a tent if I could! The only think I dislike about being outside is all the spiders, but hey, they probably don't like me either LOL.

Some fun facts about me! Zangoose is my favorite pokemon! I like pumpkin pie better than cake, and eat it for all of my birthdays. I consider my fursona a deer, and love the color yellow! My car's name is Nessy after the loch ness monster, and I talk to him all the time. I'm an INFP on the Myers Briggs scale, and someday I hope to own my very own dog!

I can't wait to began roleplaying with you guys! I love you all!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum