Tails of the Sea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Map of TailiaThu Oct 24, 2019 9:18 pmlemongrass
Sweet, Sweet, Honey BadgerThu Oct 24, 2019 5:41 pmHoney Badger
The BasicsThu Oct 24, 2019 4:56 pmlemongrass
Hello there!Thu Oct 24, 2019 4:50 pmFoxDawn
Seafaring ShipsThu Oct 24, 2019 4:12 pmlemongrass
introduction time!!Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:34 pmHolly
Yes, like the treeThu Oct 24, 2019 1:44 pmAspen
wElP wHeN lIfE gIvEs YoU lEmOnSThu Oct 24, 2019 12:47 pmlemongrass
Welcome & Introduction RulesThu Oct 24, 2019 12:37 pmlemongrass
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Go down
Holly

introduction time!! Empty introduction time!!

Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:34 pm
"I'm very gay, I'd like a few dollars."

Hello all! I'm Holly, sometimes called Ruby! I'm 20, my pronouns are she/her and they/them (whichever is fine), and I am - yep, you guessed it - another traveler from WCC! As for the actually 'about me' part...

Since we're sharing favorite Pokémon, mine is Eevee! It's small, fluffy, cute, has big ears and is full of potential!

I don't currently have a job, so there's not much to share on that subject - though I am doing some freelance beta/proofreading work for a friend of mine's current project, and I'm looking into some new career options besides that (though finding something I'm sure I'll still be okay doing in a month, or six, or a year or two is... not easy).

I'm an avid gamer, mostly playing on PC and Nintendo consoles, and I'm pretty sure 'loves Pokémon' takes up like 15% of who I am as a person. Some other favorites: Skyrim, Animal Crossing, Stardew Valley, The Sims, Ace Attorney, Smash Bros, Legend of Zelda, The World Ends With You... It's a long list! I love the colors blue, red, purple and pink, and while I usually say purple is my favorite because it combines all of them, my favorite possessions are mostly a pastel blue (or have star patterns!). Winter is my favorite time of year but Halloween is my favorite holiday. I remember useless facts about both people and things and like bringing them up as conversation topics years later. I have two cats. I own a ton of Pokémon merch and, semi-unrelated, a ton of plushes (including like 60+ Webkinz alone). I love hot chocolate but can't stand coffee (except for mocha) or tea, and I have a massive sweet tooth. I like cooking but don't get to do it as often as I'd like to.

Also, my fursona is a bat! I had art of her from a friend at one point but it was lost forever when my laptop died a couple years ago.

And that's me, more or less! I look forward to learning more about all of you, too! <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum